Want to ask a question? Click here

Are Wilmington Police doing anything to prevent illegal right turns from Medical Center Drive onto 17th Street?

Adam Wagner

Q. Is the Wilmington Police Department doing anything to prevent illegal right-hand turn from Medical Center Drive onto 17th Street? If somebody has a traffic complaint to report, who should they call?

A. Officers do stop and have the option to cite those drivers, said Linda Rawley, a WPD spokeswoman.

If the problem is growing, she added, the department could assign monitoring of the intersection to a traffic unit.

If you have a traffic complaint, you should call 910-452-6120, Rawley said.


What number do you call to get Wilmington Police to come to an accident site?

Why don’t drivers stop for people using the Ann Street crosswalk on South Third Street?

Why do people think they have the right-of-way turning left onto Oleander?


User-contributed question by:
Mike Addy

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: