Want to ask a question? Click here

What agency/group can help me register a car?

Judy Royal

Whether you’ve purchased a car or you’re moving to a new state with your automobile, you’ll have to register your vehicle. Unfortunately, you can’t just grab the keys and go. There are laws that have to be followed, you know? Not to mention the fees that have to be paid to keep our government running. In North Carolina, the Division of Motor Vehicles is the place to go if you’ve got an automobile that needs titling and registration. Click here to find out more about the process, or stop by these locations in Southeastern North Carolina:

New Hanover County

South Square Plaza

2390 Carolina Beach Road Ste.108, Wilmington [Map this]

(910) 763-6752

Market Plaza Shopping Center

13 S. Kerr Ave., Wilmington [Map this]

(910) 397-0277

Brunswick County

5300-A Main St., Shallotte [Map this]

(910) 754-4591

5083 Southport-Supply Road Unit 2, Southport [Map this]

(910) 457-7020

Pender County

Hampstead Plaza

14687 U.S. 17, Hampstead [Map this]

(910) 270-9010

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: