How many people in the Wilmington area will celebrate birthdays on 11/11?

Jim Ware
Happy birthday balloons

Do you celebrate a birthday on 11/11?

Reader Kelly says her brother was born at James Walker Hospital on Nov. 11, 1966. She wonders how many people in the Wilmington area share his birthday and will celebrate on Nov. 11, 2011.

If you or one of your relatives celebrate a birthday on 11/11, please click on the link below to leave a comment.

Let us know if you’re planning anything special for the 11/11/11 celebration.

Thanks.

Kelly

7 Responses to “ How many people in the Wilmington area will celebrate birthdays on 11/11?”

1. On November 10, 2011 at 12:13 pm JT wrote:

My niece will be 9 on 11/11.

2. On November 11, 2011 at 10:23 am mark wrote:

im the brother kelly is talking about….11/11/66..james walker.Am i the only one left born that day?

3. On November 11, 2011 at 11:22 am kelly wrote:

Well, Mark I guess you are the only one in Wilmington with a birthday today. Can’t really party with a nine year old. Have fun!!

4. On November 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm Braxton Melvin wrote:

Braxton Melvin’s Birthday. Born 11 11 54. Grew up in the downtown area.

5. On November 12, 2011 at 2:21 pm Barbara wrote:

My birthday was 11/11 – I pigged out at Casey’s :-D

6. On November 14, 2011 at 1:57 am jacki barfield london wrote:

My daughter, DeShauna Barfield was born on November 11, 1971.

7. On December 28, 2011 at 4:56 pm Roberta C. Thompson wrote:

I just recently came upon this posting and I celebrated my birthday on 11/11/11 by going to the Fort Fisher Aquarium with my grand children.