Want to ask a question? Click here

How do I know which year was my street was created and who do I ask about when the road will be repaved?

Ken Little

The information can be obtained from the local N.C. Department of Transportation Maintenance Office.

The phone number for the New Hanover County Maintenance Office is 910-341-2250.

Contact information for other counties can be found on the directory webpage.

User-contributed question by:
Selvakumar Mohan

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: