Want to ask a question? Click here

There is a parcel on Greenville Loop Road with travel trailers set up as residences. Is this allowed under city zoning?

Cecil Hester

That depends on the parcel and the zoning, said Dylan Lee, a spokesman for thecity. Residents can report potential violations of the city’s zoning ordinance by calling 910-341-3266.


Whatever happened to plans to build a mosque in Wilmington?

My neighbor’s house and yard is in hideous disrepair. Whom can I call?

User-contributed question by:

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: