Want to ask a question? Click here

How do I report an abundance of tires at a business, attracting bugs and water?

Brian Freskos

Anyone wishing to report such a thing in New Hanover County needs to call the sheriff’s office at 452-6120 and ask for a deputy to come out and take a report, said sheriff’s spokesman Sgt. Jerry Brewer. The deputy will later forward the report to the environmental crimes unit, which investigates such matters.


Why is it illegal to burn debris in the city?

Who is responsible for cleaning up the debris in the road after a car accident?

User-contributed question by:

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: