Want to ask a question? Click here

When will county sewer and water be available for Marsh Bay near Sunset Harbor?

Andrew Dunn
Water faucet

Residents can petition to have county water and sewer service.

Neither water nor sewer is currently in the works for the Marsh Bay subdivision, Brunswick County utilities director Jerry Pierce said. The nearest county water line is about 5,000 feet away from the development, which is on Sunset Harbor Road.

If residents want county water and sewer service, there is a petition process to request it. It generally takes about two years.

For more information on the process, residents can call Beverly Adams in the engineering department at (910) 253-2406.

User-contributed question by:

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: