Want to ask a question? Click here

How do I get on “One Tree Hill”?

Amy Hotz

Well, there’s no guaranteed spot on The CW’s teen drama. Unless you know someone who knows someone. But most people aren’t that “connected.” So your best bet would be to submit an application with Fincannon & Associates casting and cross your fingers.

The best way to do that is to drop by their office, right beside EUE/Screen Gems and fill out an extra’s card. You’ll also need a photograph of yourself which you can bring or, for a small fee, they will take one for you.

If you don’t live nearby, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to Fincannon & Associates, 1235 S. 23rd St., Wilmington [Map this] and request an extra’s card. When you receive the card, be sure all the information is filled out correctly and don’t forget to include a photo of yourself.

The casting agency will call you if (or when) they have a spot on the show.

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: