Want to ask a question? Click here

Who do I call to connect water and sewer service?

Judy Royal

You may be able to do without cable, a telephone and the Internet, but water and sewer services are among the most basic of utilities. Here’s where to go to get everything hooked up:

Cape Fear Public Utility Authority, 235 Government Center Drive, Wilmington [Map this] (910) 332-6550: In 2008, the City of Wilmington and New Hanover County consolidated their water and sewer systems to form one entity. This system serves most of New Hanover County, excluding the beach towns and some areas between Monkey Junction and Carolina Beach.

Carolina Beach Water & Sewer, 1121 N. Lake Park Blvd., Carolina Beach [Map this] (910) 458-2983; (910) 458-4821

Kure Beach Water & Sewer, 117 Settlers Lane, Kure Beach [Map this] (910) 458-8216

Wrightsville Beach Water & Sewer, 321 Causeway Drive, Wrightsville Beach [Map this], (910) 256-7900

Aqua North Carolina (800) 537-4865: Serves areas between Monkey Junction and Carolina Beach, including Beau Rivage, Glynnwood, Inlet Watch and The Cape

Brunswick County Utilities: 20 Referendum Drive, Supply [Map this] (910) 253-2655: Brunswick County supplies water to many towns as well as to its own customers in the county’s rural areas. County water is available mostly along the major highways and in developed areas.

Got a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Click here to let us know!

Bookmark and Share

One Response to “ Who do I call to connect water and sewer service?”

  1. On July 26, 2010 at 8:49 am Lou Roberti wrote:

    The Southeast Brunswick Sanitary District, 910-457-0006, supplies wastewater treatment to users in the District which services parts of St James, Oak Island, Southport and other unincorporated County areas. There are over 2200 customers currently using the system.

    Thought you may want to include it in your list.

    Thank you. L. Roberti, Chairman SBSD

Ask a question

Ask a question

If you’re looking for answers about living in coastal North Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. If we don’t have the answer to your question, we’ll find out or try to find someone who does. Hey, that’s our job! So, ask your question below and we’ll do our best to find the answer. Once we do, we’ll post it in an appropriate category.

Can we use your name to credit you by name (no e-mail or other contact information) with this question when we post an answer?
Your question:

Post a comment

Talk to us!

Have a comment about this post or know more about the answer? Use this form to let us know. Note that all comments are moderated and must be approved before they are posted, although you may see your own comments the first time you post them.

Your comment: